28 March 2016

Lush Tea Party :: Easter 2016



So Easter is nearly over. You've eaten all of your chocolate and you're probably wondering how you can carry on the fun after Easter is done and dusted. Well don't worry because you can still grab some goodies from the Lush Easter range, and believe me, they are wonderful.

love the smell of Bunch Of Carrots. It smells like spring and it really makes me excited for summer.  With ingredients like lemon, bergamot and grapefruit It's such a fresh and refreshing smell. It's also a reusable bubble bar and although they're a little more expensive than other bubble bars they really are worth the extra money. Depending on how many bubbles you like you usually get two or three uses out of them which is worth that little extra.  

I'll be honest, I've never been a huge fan of the insanely glittery bubble bars. They're just not my jam. I can appreciate how ridiculously beautiful they are though and Golden Egg Bath Melt is definitely beautiful. Just being in the same room as this badboy will cover you in glitter. You'll spend the rest of the week feeling like a princess! 

Snow Fairy fans, you'll love this. Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb reminds me of everyone's favourite Lush scent. I'm in the minority here, but Snow Fairy is not one of my favourite scents because it's just so sweet. I much prefer Fluffy Egg's scent because it's not too sickly. 



Ultraviolet Bubble Bar is seriously one of my favourites. The goth rainbow as the lovelies at Lush call it. Maybe it's because of my little emo heart that I'm drawn to the colours of this one or my love for the weirder lush smells. Whatever it is that draws me to this badboy, I just love it. It smells like Parma Violets and it makes the most beautiful coloured bath water. It's huge too! You can break it in half and that way you get more bang for your buck! 

Humpty Dumpty and Which Came First? Bath Bombs are so exciting! Not just because of the funky face and cute designs, or the pops of colours - I can't decide which colour combo is my favourite, but these babies hold a little surprise... Crack them open and you'll find another mini bath bomb inside! I won't spoil it for you, just buy them and crack 'em open!!
  
Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly is weird. It smells fantastic and it looks seriously cute but it feels weird. Something about the texture doesn't sit right with me. You're probably someone who can ignore that  and just enjoy the wonderful jelly for what it is - a beatifully scented, moisturising shower jelly. I have always been fascinated with the shower jellies. They always look like so much fun! I'd feel quite bad using this little guy though, he'd pretty damn cute. 

What do you think about the Lush's easter range? Have you managed to treat yourself to any of these yet? If you haven't, get them now before they're gone! You should definitely treat yourself to Ultraviolet because it's a dream. A real life dream.

6 comments:

  1. I love Ultraviolet, I made sure to buy two when I went to LUSH! <3

    Dannie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to buy a whole load of jellies and rub them over your body

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love Lush, they always come up with the coolest new designs! I've not tried any of their Easter range yet either and it's been so long since I last visited one of their stores - when I'm next near one I'll have to pop in and try out some of the ones you mentioned. Glad you had a good time! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's almost August now (crazy!) and I kind of miss easter. It's such an underrated holiday that I tend to skip out, but looking back I feel like I should have done something fun! Personally I love it when Lush bring out their limited edition ranges, as it makes bath time that little bit.... extra.

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ps. Just followed your blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog! And I think it's so awesome that you're from Cornwall and live in Devon. :) Hope to hear from you soon! x

    xo E
    www.holaitserica.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment, it's nice to know what you think about my silly little rambles :)